Join the BHWT Egg Club
Here are some simple steps to get you started…
- Adopt some hens
- Spoil them with good quality feed and lashings of TLC
- Explain to the girls that as part of their retirement it would be nice to help their colleagues in colony cages by laying eggs for your egg club
- Ask friends and family for a donation in exchange for gifts of freshly laid eggs
- Start building a little nest egg to send to the BHWT
- Once your egg round becomes regular, give it a name! Some have created labels but just a note on a box will do. Send us your first donation and information about your Club (preferably with photos) and we will send you our fab free car sticker… you can’t buy it on the High Street!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
N.B. Please note that anyone with more than 50 hens needs to be registered with Defra and cannot legally sell eggs to the public. This initiative is not intended to take ‘trade’ from the industry but to provide a small cottage-industry style fundraiser.« Previous Page