Give a one-off donation
It is easy to make a one-off gift online or by post:
- To send a donation by post, please make your cheque payable to British Hen Welfare Trust and send it to us at Hope Chapel, Rose Ash, South Molton, Devon EX36 4RF.
- Donate online using your credit or debit card.
On behalf of all the girls, thank you very much!
How your donation is spent…
We estimate it costs us around £2.50 in feed, equipment, veterinary costs etc to give one hard working hen a second chance in a happy retirement home. Our fantastic volunteers mean we can keep our costs low, but we do have to pay for equipment and supplies, for instance:
- £10 – Buys a bale of cosy hen bedding
- £15 – Saves a flock of six hens from slaughter
- £20 – Pays for a carrier to transport poorly hens comfortably
- £100 – Buys three crates to take hens to a re-homing site
- £250 – Pays for a trailer cover to protect hens from wind and rain in transit
- £3,000 – Buys a customised trailer enabling us to save thousands more lives each year
Share with your flock