Lottery Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Page
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by the British Hen Welfare Trust, Hen Central, Rose Ash, South Molton, Devon EX36 4RF.
2. You will be automatically entered into the Free Prize Draw unless you contact us and ask to be excluded.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The British Hen Welfare Trust will not accept responsibility for prizes that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any email or postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. The British Hen Welfare Trust reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all players of the BHWT Lottery between 01.09.23 and 30.09.23.
7. Entrants have to be 18 or over as per the rules to enter the BHWT Lottery.
8. A winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Players will be allocated numbers so that no personal details are used.
9. The winner will receive details of the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at sign up of the BHWT Lottery) within 7 days of being chosen and will either be emailed or posted their prize.
11. The prize is subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The British Hen Welfare Trust reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the charity’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the British Hen Welfare Trust regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The British Hen Welfare Trust reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the British Hen Welfare Trust, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the British Hen Welfare Trust, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The British Hen Welfare Trust reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.