Chicken & Egg Issue 19
In C&E 19…
- P6 Eggy News – an egg which takes 50 minutes to soft boil?! Yep, you can buy one.
- P8 Beak trimming – Mutilation, or a necessity? We look at the facts.
- P11 BBC Apprentice winner talks cakes – We catch up with BBC’s The Apprentice winner Alana Spencer about her amazing bakes, eggs and chickens!
- P13 British Hen Welfare Day – Cakes? Check. Chickens? Check. It’s BHWD Day sign-up time!
- P18 Competition! Fed up of 5am hen alarms? Win yourself an automatic coop opener!
- P22 Bake for Hens’ Sake! Find out about our new bake sale pack, including recipes from a very elite clutch of top chefs.
- P23 Got eggs galore? Read our latest Egg Club column and find out how to sign up.
- P26 Celeb sCoop – Bake Off winner, Sophie Faldo, talks eggs, cakes and that Pru Leith tweet…
- P33 Recipe – This frozen lemon and blueberry cake is the perfect summertime treat.
- P48 Gaynor’s Tip – Soft shell eggs and how to deal with them.
You can view Chicken & Egg as a pdf download or a flip book. Please click on your preferred format below.
« Previous Page