With chilly days ahead you’ll want to keep your hens warm and cosy, so fill the coop with Dengie’s Fresh Bed. Developed in association with the British Hen Welfare Trust, Dengie Fresh Bed for Chickens is a chopped straw bedding with pine oil added for its natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Dengie Fresh Bed for chickens is a chopped straw bedding with the addition of pine oil. This gives it natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. The chopped, dust extracted straw bedding is ideal for ex-commercial hens, will compost easier and quicker than shavings and wood pellets, and produces great compost for your veggies!
- Chopped, dust extracted straw bedding ideal for ex-commercial hens in particular
- Includes pine oil a natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent
- Easy disposal as will compost much quicker than shavings and wood pellets and produces great compost for your veggies!
- Available in big value 100 litres and easy to handle 50 litre bales
- The 100 ltr bale will last 5 hens about 4 weeks, and the 50 ltr will last 2 weeks
- Suitable for other poultry such as ducks, geese and pheasants
Please note this product is not suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs or other small furries.
See our range of Dengie Fresh Bed products in our online shop.