Rehome Your Cockerel
COVID-19 LATEST UPDATE
If you have arranged to rehome a cockerel please make sure you follow all the current Covid-19 guidance and advice especially regarding social distancing when visiting/collecting your cockerel. Be aware that the advice could change daily and that the guidelines differ in England, Scotland and Wales. Remember to stay alert and keep everyone safe.
- We are unable to guarantee a successful outcome for your cockerel.
- We accept no responsibility for any aspect relating to the exchange of birds between parties.
- This service is not for commercial use.
- Your contact details will be published on our website as part of the advert to enable potential rehomers to make contact.
- All cockerels on this page should be homed free of charge.
Step 1 - Donate
We do ask for a donation and most people are kind enough to give £5 per cockerel. You can donate using PayPal by clicking the button below.
Step 2 - Send us details of your cockerel(s)
Please note your contact details will be published with the advert so that anyone interested can get in touch with you directly.
Share with your flock