Photo Submission Terms & Conditions
Before submitting your photo please read our terms and conditions and only proceed if you are in agreement.
- By submitting a photograph you: a) give us permission to publish it in Chicken & Egg magazine and on bhwt.org.uk; and b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish it in any format including without limitation in print and electronic formats; and b) you give us permission to use your name and town or city of residence (and age if you are under 16) for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your photograph.
- We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear in print and on bhwt.org.uk, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time. Your name may be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
- By submitting a photograph you must have the permission of the original photographer who took the picture.
- The author retains ownership of the copyright in the photograph as its author and is free to republish it wherever they wish and in whatever medium they want.
- If your photographs include images of people you agree to obtain permission of those people appearing in the photographs before submission. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or guardian prior to uploading.
- Uploading a photograph does not guarantee that we will choose to use it on the bhwt.org.uk, within our social media or in printed material. We reserve the right, for whatever reason, to decline publication of any photograph which is uploaded or sent to us. In addition, we reserve the right to edit any title, caption or description before publishing. We will not enter into discussion with the owner of the photograph in the event that we decide not to publish it.
- We reserve the right to remove from Facebook or Twitter any images uploaded which are deemed inappropriate for whatever reason.
- Please contact BHWT immediately regarding any photograph which has been submitted in error or one that you feel does not follow the Terms & Conditions above. Email firstname.lastname@example.org in this instance.
- In these terms and conditions “we” and “our” means the British Hen Welfare Trust.